Map New Short Waterproof Breathable Coarse Pole Fishing Jacket - All Sizes
Map New Short 3 Layer Waterproof Breathable Coarse Fishing Jacket - All Sizes
We've used the same fabric in the MAP short waterproof jacket as the map 3/4 length waterproof jacket. The fabric has an exceptionally waterproof membrane that delivers 20,000mm hydrostatic head rating. In addition the fabric has a DWR finish for added protection. The membrane combined with a nylon face and 2% spandex means that this jacket is extremely durable and comfortable when worn. It's a solid and reliable jacket for spending an extended length of time in the outdoors. The sizing is generous and designed to be worn with undergarments such as hoodies, so it can be worn comfortably as part of a layering system.
This is a shorter length jacket. It features an YKK aquaguard centre front zip with protective storm flap behind the zip and two large hand pockets with water resistant zips to avoid unnecessary bulk. The hood can be cinched in and a stiffened peak means that the hood will keep its shape even in torrential rain. When not in use the hood can be folded away onto the collar. The double cuff construction delivers a closer fit. A neoprene inner cuff under the adjustable fabric outer cuff ensures that the cuff remains watertight.
- Shell 65% nylon / 33% polyurethane / 2% spandex with DWR finish
- Performance 20,000mm hydrostatic head / 20,000g/m2 breathability
- 3 Layer
- Fully seam sealed
- YKK centre front zip with protective storm flap
- Generously sized hand pockets with SBS water resistant zips
- Shorter length - idea for pole fishing
- Adjustable hood folds away into collar when not in use
- Double cuff construction for a closer fit
- Reflective piping along sleeve seam
- Dropped, adjustable hem